How to Bet on Football With Betfred
T&Cs apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
As you may already know, Betfred started its bookie services as Done Bookmarkers based in Machester. From just a single shop, it thrived to become a global business worth billions of pounds. Now, it is one of the finest sportsbooks in the betting industry. Their top of the line betting service reputation is aimed at exceptional betting on football. In this dossier, we are going to cover how you can bet on football with Betfred and a few tips to increase your chances of winning.
Football Betting Markets at Betfred
If you are a football diehard, then you will be impressed by the great selection of soccer leagues that you can wager on at the lobby of this sportsbook. The coverage of the markets is impressively diverse with 40 different leagues from across the globe. Betfred has got you back, regardless you want to back your favourite local or international teams!
Some of the highest-rated leagues and cup competitions that have football betting offers at Betfred include:
- The Barclays Premier League
- UEFA Champions League
- La Liga
- German Bundesliga
- Spanish League (SGP)
- Belgian Pro League.
You may be getting the jitters of excitement because they are the most competitive leagues of football. Well, that’s what Betfred has in store for you so you better sign up if you don’t already have an account.
How to Place Your Football Bet With Betfred
The developers of this website used the most advanced programming techniques to create an exquisite website that is easy on the eyes and easy to navigate through as well. From the word go, navigating to where you want is quite simple and you won’t find yourself scratching your head at any given time.
Here are the simple step by step instructions that you should follow to place your football wagers.
- Go to the ‘Betting Highlights’ menu which is found at the uppermost corner on the left-hand side of your screen.
- From there, you are going to find quick access through a one-click link to some of the biggest betting markets in the UK
- See all the sporting events at the lobby arranged under the ‘Sports Betting’ heading. Use the drop-down arrows next to the heading to scroll through the football leagues that you want to bet on.
- Select the checkbox when adding a match or a possible outcome to your betting slip. It will automatically move to your betting slip. The odds of the match can get displayed next to your bet.
- You can have a selection of any extra bets that are available for each match by clicking on the tab marked “More Bets”. You can find it on the right of the screen next to every match available.
- If you want to add more bets to your bet slip, just repeat the process and you are good to go.
For in-play football betting at Betfred, the process of placing your wager is exactly the same. However, any fluctuations in the price of the odds are going to come up at the top when adding a pick to your betting slip.
Here, your relevant selection is going to be marked in red to clearly inform you that the amount of payout will vary from the one that you took initially.
What makes this process easier is that the icon for cashing out is going to appear automatically next to any of the selections on your bet slip where its allowed. Because of this, withdrawing your winnings becomes much easier!
Betting Odds at Betfred
Above all, it is important to know the kind of odds that a bookie is offering before starting the betting process. At Betfred, the range of the prices of odds stands between lows of 89.44% and highs of 92.40%. It all depends on the events that you choose to wager on.
Statistically speaking, these may not be the highest RTPs that you can get in football betting, nor are the lowest.
There’s an acceptable balance between the bookies concern for making profits and giving players a good time with worthwhile rewards per bet on football. Betfred has effortlessly managed to hold its place in the betting industry, particularly when it comes to sports like football.
Now, let us get straight to how to place your bet on football with Betfred.
Football Promotions to Boost Your Returns at Betfred
Often, what separates rookies from expert bettors is that more experienced bettors know how to make the best out of an available offer. That’s because these promotions offer some extra discounts on your earnings or even a cashback in case of a loss. So, if you want to bet on football with Betfred with an upper hand at, here are the exclusive bonuses that you may be able to take advantage of.
- Boosted winnings: Meet the qualifying condition and get a better payout on your bet.
- Price Boosts: The house regularly boosts prices of some specific matches on a daily basis through the season. You better watch out for these matches!
- Accumulator offers: Bookmakers like to offer decent promos on accas and they are extremely popular.
Check out their current sports offer that is perfect for new customers:
Betfred Football Welcome Offer:Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 60 Free Spins
18+.New UK & NI customers only. promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet of £10+ in one bet transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0) +. settled within 60 days. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement, 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry Full T&Cs apply
All in all, Betfred is an exceptional sportsbook that will give any football fanatic a good time. Just don’t forget to steal the tips we’ve discussed here and use the Betfred promo code from our home page so that you can maximize your payout!