How to Bet on Football with Betfred – Betfred Promo Code
As you may already know, Betfred started its bookie services as Done Bookmarkers based in Machester. From just a single shop, it thrived to become a global business worth billions of pounds and as we speak, it has one of the finest sportsbooks in the betting industry. This reputation is as a result of a top of the line betting service that is mainly aimed at exceptional football betting. In this dossier, we are going to cover all things about the sport, including how you can bet on football with Betfred and a few tips to increase your chances of winning.
Football Betting Markets at Betfred
If you are a football diehard, then you will be impressed by the great selection of soccer leagues that you can wager on at the lobby of this sportsbook. The coverage of the markets is impressively diverse and you can choose between over 40 different leagues from across the globe. Whether you want to back your favourite local or international teams, Betfred has got you back!
Some of the highest rated leagues and cup competitions that you can bet on at Betfred include:
- The Barclays Premier League
- UEFA Champions League
- La Liga
- German Bundesliga
- Spanish League (SGP)
- Belgian Pro League.
You must already be getting the jitters of excitement at the sight of the above leagues because they are the most competitive leagues of football, right? Well, that’s what Betfred has in store for you so you better sign up if you don’t already have an account.
Lucrative Football Betting Odds at Betfred
Above anything else, it is quite important for you to know the kind of odds that a bookie is offering before you rush into the betting process. At Betfred, you’ll be happy to know that the range of the prices of odds stands between lows of 89.44% and highs of 92.40% depending on the events that you choose to wager on.
Statistically speaking, these may not be the highest RTPs that you can get in football betting but they aren’t really the lowest as well.
So, it means that there’s an acceptable balance between the bookies concern for making profits and giving players a good time with some worthwhile rewards per bet. It’s no wonder why Betfred has effortlessly managed to hold its place in the betting industry, particularly when it comes to sports like football.
Now, without any further ado, let us get straight to how you can place your football bets at Betfred.
How to Place your Football Bet at Betfred
The developers of this website used the most advanced programming techniques to create an exquisite website that is easy on the eyes and easy to navigate through as well. From the word go, navigating to where you want is quite simple and you won’t find yourself scratching your head at any given time.
Here are the simple step by step instructions that you should follow to place your football wagers.
- Go to the ‘Betting Highlights’ menu which is found at the uppermost corner on the left-hand side of your screen.
- From there, you are going to find a quick access through a one-click link to some of the biggest betting markets in the UK
- All the available sporting events at the lobby will be arranged under the ‘Sports Betting’ heading. Use the drop-down arrows next to the heading to scroll through the football leagues that you want to bet on.
- To add a match or a possible outcome to your betting slip, select the checkbox that is placed next to each match and it will be automatically moved to your bet slip. The odds of the match displayed next to your bet on the slip
- You can have a selection any extra bets that are available for each match by clicking on the tab marked “More Bets” found on the right of the screen next to every match available.
- If you want to add more bets to your bet slip, just repeat the process and you are good to go.
Note: For in-play betting at Betfred, the process of placing your wager is exactly the same but there is only one significant difference; when you add a pick to your betting slip, any kind of fluctuations in the price of the odds of the game are going to come up at the top.
Here, your relevant selection is going to be marked in red to clearly inform you that the amount of payout will vary from the one that you initially took.
What makes this process easier is that the icon for cashing out is going to appear automatically next to any of the selections on your bet slip where its allowed. Because of this, withdrawing your winnings becomes much easier!
Football Promotions to Boost your Returns at Betfred
Sometimes, the difference between expert bettors and the rookies is that the experts usually know how to take advantage of promotions available. That’s because these promotions offer some extra discounts on your earnings or even a cashback in case of a loss. So, if you want to bet with an upper hand at Betfred, here are some exclusive bonuses that you can take advantage of;
- Hat Trick Heaven/Football Double Delight: Wager on the First Goal scorer market and in case the player you chose scores twice, the house will double your odds on your player and tripple the odds in case your player scores thrice.
- Price Boosts: The house regularly boosts prices of some specific matches on a daily basis through the season. You better watch out for these matches!
- Football ACCA Insurance: Here, Betfred refunds your wager up to a maximum of £25 if you lose a single match. You get the cashback if you had places a five-fold accumulator bet on the Match Result market with odd selections of at least 1/5.
- Who Dare Wins: With this promotion, a reward of between £25 and £1,000 awaits you if you are among the top 10 bettors who landed the longest accumulator odds in the course of a qualifying month!
All in all, Betfred is an exceptional sportsbook that will give any football fanatic a good time. Just don’t forget to steal the tips we’ve discussed here and use the Betfred promo code from our home page so that you can maximize your payout!