How to Bet on Horseracing with Betfred: Betfred Promo Codes
New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
Even before Betfred became as popular a bookmaker as it is today, horseracing gambling has always had one of its biggest market shares here in the UK. So, if you are a fanatic of placing real money wagers on thoroughbreds, then Betfred should be your go-to bookie. Since we want you to have an amazing experience as you show support to your favourite horses, we are going to give you an exclusive teardown on Horseracing at Betfred. In addition, you’ll also find out exclusive step by step instructions that will help you to place smarter wagers at Betfred for higher chances of winning.
Outstanding Horseracing Markets at Betfred
Before we jump right to the horse betting tidbits, let us first have a quick look at the available markets so that you can find out exactly what you are going to be wagering on.
With the kind of investment and advertising that Betfred has put on horseracing, it comes as no surprise that this bookie has over 60 local and international thoroughbred competitions for you to pick from. In fact, while reviewing this bookmaker’s horse racing market, we were particularly impressed by the available British and Irish horseracing events.
There’s a remarkable range of choice from a variety of well-known cups and completions with some lucrative odds. Just to give you an idea of what you should expect, some of the finest horseracing events to wager on at this bookie include:
- Cheltenham Festival
- King George VI Chase
- Dubai World Cup
Pretty Solid Horseracing Odds
What is the first thing you think about when you want to bet on horseracing or any other sport for that matter? You think about the odds of the event, right?
Well, you’ll be happy to know that the horseracing odds at Betfred are relatively favourable. With an RTP of 84.67% you can be sure of an above average chance of winning even though it isn’t as high as what you may possible find elsewhere.
How to Navigate Through the Betting Menu
One of the most notable thing about the Betfred betting platform is that it is quite easy to use even for newcomers at the site. The data and information on the desktop site is well arranged for a clear and smooth navigation through the markets that you want to wager on.
With such an intuitive interface, it will only take you a minute or two at most to place a wager on your favourite event.
The bet slip that you are supposed to use to place your wager is placed at the corner on the right hand of your computer’s screen. It is directly above the blue-coloured ‘Cashout’ menu.
If you haven’t made any selections yet, then your betting slip will just appear as a greenish drop-down menu. After you add your picks, this drop-down menu expands whether you place your wagers on just one even or bet on several events.
Placing a Bet on a Horseracing Tournament at Betfred
Now, when it comes to actually placing that horseracing wager, it’s actually a pretty simple exercise, again, thanks to the seamless platform of this bookie. Here’s how you can place your horseracing bet in a few simple steps;
- Click the horseracing menu listed on the alphabetical list where all other sports are listed as well.
- A drop-down menu t of options will appear and from here you can make your picks on the kind of bet or meeting that you want to wager on.
- If you prefer, you can as well go to the Quick Links option where you can select individual horseracing meetings and other racing wagers.
- After making your pick on the meetings, choose the race that you want to wager on from the drop down sub-menu that will appear. This is where the screen will update to indicate the competing thoroughbreds and the odds of each.
- From here, just tick the checkbox hat appears next to your choice and that runner will automatically be added to your bet slip.
- You are allowed to place a wide range of wagers including Virtual Racing, International Tournaments as well as Long Term bets using this drop down sub-menu.
As you can see, the process of betting on horseraces at Betfred is quite simple. From there you can easily live stream the races that you’ve wagered on from the site. This makes things more interesting for you since you can watch as your favourite horse or horses make you some extra real money in real time!
Unlike most of the online betting operators in the UK, Betfred has a separate cashing out bet slip which easily enables you to withdraw your winnings after your thoroughbred selections come through.
Thanks to the wide range of withdrawal options that are available at the lobby, you can easily cash out at your convenience as long as you’ve met any of the terms that might be set.
If you want to be a smart gambler on horseraces, you should take advantage of any available horseracing promotions that the bookie has on offer. At the moment, some of the best promotions that could easily earn you some extra money on horseracing at Betfred include:
- Best Odds Guaranteed: The house will offer you the highest payout all times irrespective of the starting price you used when you placed your wager.
- One Winner Bonus: This bookie pays you a bonus on your total payout if your wager has just a single winner after you bet on a Lucky 15/31/63 wager.
- All Correct Bonus: Betfred will give you a bonus on top of your earnings if you select an all correct Lucky 15/31/63, Heinz, Canadian or Yanke.
- Super Bonus Races: You will receive a bonus on your payout if you select and all correct Lucky 15/31/63, Heinz, Yankee or Canadian using the six Super Bonus races that have been listed.
- Free Bet if Second: The house awards you a free matched bet up to £25 in case the horse you were backing finishes second in the race!
With great odds, a wide range of markets and some amazing bonus promotions, your experience on gambling on horse races at Betfred is going to be a blast!