How to Bet on Tennis with Betfred – Betfred Promo Code
New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
After starting from just a single shop half a century ago, Betred has manages to garner immense online gaming presence here in the UK and across the globe. It covers a vast range of online gambling games but one of its main points of attraction to online gamblers is the sportsbook section. Among all the sporting markets that it offers Tennis is ranked among the top 3 sports where Betfred has done a great job in giving players a good time coupled with some solid odds per game. In this dossier, it’s going to be all about tennis at Betfred so that you can understand how easy it is to rake in the rewards that await you at the lobby. We will start by looking at the available markets including all the events and specials that are offered and after that, we’ll highlight the steps you should take to place your wager. In addition, you’ll also find out about the best promotions to take on so that you can start betting on tennis with Betfred at an advantage.
Tennis Markets Covered By Betfred
Whether you are just a casual bettor of tennis games or you are a zealous fanatic, Betfred has got your back! At the tennis section, you’re going to find both local and international tennis competitions and you can easily navigate through the events that you find most exciting. Some of the main tennis events covered by Betfred include:
- Major WTA and ATP touring events
- Grand Slams
- The Fed Cup
- The Davis Cup
- Cheltenham Festival
- Challenger tournaments
When it comes to the major touring events such as the Grand Slam, Betfred usually matches all the participants of the events in terms of the markets that are available. For example, you will be allowed to wager on the result of the match, scores of the set, handicaps of the set as well as handicaps in the game.
Many more markets to wager on can be available depending on the tournament itself. On the other hand, smaller tournaments usually have a slightly smaller range of betting markets.
The only thing that could perhaps disappoint you is you are a keen tennis super fan is that the market for double draws of the majority of events aren’t available. To add to that, you also won’t find Futures level markets of the matches available either.
How To Place a Tennis Bet at Betfred
Placing a tennis bet at Betfred is quite easy. In this section, we are going to help you through the navigation process so even if you are a complete novice, you shouldn’t have to worry thanks to the next outline.
Before thinking about placing a wager here, you first have to ensure that you have loaded your account with some betting cash. After that, here’s what you need to do to successfully bet on tennis;
- Navigate to the tennis games either by checking whether the even that you want to wager on is listed under the ‘Quick Links’ menu. If you don’t find it the tennis event there, go to the ‘Sports Betting’ menu and you are going to find all available events under the tennis menu.
- After you select the tournament and event that you want to wager on, the list of betting markets for the match that you have chosen are going to be shown on the screen’s central column. Now, if you want to add the any probable outcome to your bet slip, just click on the checkbox next to the result that you want to back for every selection.
- The choice will be added automatically to your betting slip right after you click the checkbox. Repeat the same process if you want to add more bets on your slip and they are all going to be lined up on your slip.
- Scroll down to the end of the bet slip and enter your stake amount then click on the “Place Bets” button.
After doing all the above, sit back, relax and wait for your bets to come through. As you can see, it is such an easy process and you don’t have to be an expert gambler to do this properly!
Tennis Promotions Available at Betfred
If you have never backed your favourite tennis player at this online bookie, then you should check out the offers so that you can get a discount while you do it.
You should also keep an eye out for Betfred promo codes and exclusive tennis promotions that are only available during some specific tournaments only. Currently, here is one of the offers that you can take on at the lobby to enrich your tennis betting experience if you are new to Betfred;
- Bet £10, Get £30 + 30 Free spins: This is a promotion meant for new players only. Once you become a member of Betfred, make your deposit and place a £10 on odds of 2.0 or more and the bookie will award you £30 in form of free bets within 48 hours after your first wager is settled. You will also get 30 free spins, and you’ll need to access Betfred Casino within 3 days and accept the offer. Using the free bets, you will have an opportunity to win more by placing more wagers.
A word of advice however is that before you partake any of the offers that are available at Betfred or any other online bookie for that matter, make sure that you understand the terms and conditions. That way, you can be sure that when the time for cashing out your earnings comes, you aren’t going to be met by any nasty surprises.
The Final Verdict
From our review of tennis betting at Betfred, we were mostly impressed by what this bookie has to offer. The range of markets available at the lobby is quite sufficient and the different options for game outcomes are quite interesting.
We hope that the above outline has given you enough insight on tennis betting at Betfred so that you can be a more confident gamer as you enthusiastically support your favourite tennis players. Happy betting and best of luck in your wagers!