Betfred Free Bet
Commercial content | 18+
Betfred is one of the most popular bookmakers in the United Kingdom with online and high street customers drawn to the odds and markets offered by the bookie. In this review, we will discuss how you can snag a Betfred free bet.
What Are The Current Betfred Free Bet Offers In June 2019?
The current free bet offer is Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets and 30 free spins. This offer is only available for new customers, so if you’re not yet signed up now could be a great time to do so.
Before we go any further, let’s take a look at the significant terms and conditions:
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Offer not available to those registering on 06/04/2019. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
So, new customers can get some free bets once they’ve bet the minimum on their first bet. You can claim this offer using either your desktop or your mobile device.
Make sure you stake the full required amount, you can’t split the stake between bets. Plus, any bet type counts towards earning your free bets, so long as the minimum odds are met.
Also note that your qualifying bet must be settled within the required timeframe, so bear this in mind when searching for a particular market. When your bet is settled, you’ll receive your Betfred free bets, which must then be used before the expiry date.
How Can I Get A Betfred Free Bet?
To claim your free bets, follow the steps below:
- Hit one of the links on this page to be taken to the Betfred site.
- Complete the registration form and confirm your account.
- Make a deposit using an eligible payment method.
- Place a bet of at least the required minimum on a Sportsbook market.
- Receive your Betfred free bets.
What Are The Betfred Free Bet Terms?
Free bet bonuses are certainly an advantage to betting online. What are the general Betfred free bet terms? We’ve listed the key points below.
- Deposit methods for a free bet can vary – this will be listed in the T & Cs.
- Minimum stakes can also change, for free bets, this is usually at least £5.
- Odds restrictions also apply, minimum odds tend to be set at Evens.
- Time restrictions also come into play with many free bet opportunities at Betfred.
- Free bet stakes, generally, won’t be returned in any winnings.
- You can’t combine free bet offers.
Where Is My Betfred Free Bet?
So, you’ve signed up, placed your bet and are waiting for your freebie. If you’ve not received it, there are a number of aspects to check.
First up, make sure you followed all of the applicable terms and conditions. Sounds obvious, but it’s easy to miss a key aspect if you’ve not read them through properly.
It can take time for your free bet to be credited to your account, depending on what offer you’ve taken. If you went for the welcome offer, it can take up to 48 hours to receive it.
If you’re certain you hit each t and c, check the My Account section once you’ve logged in at Betfred. In this section, you will see how much you have in your account, as well as your free bet balance. If it stands at zero, hit the Refresh Balance button.
If your free bet still hasn’t appeared, hit the Contact Us button found at the bottom of the page. You will then be presented with a number of options to get in touch with the customer support team. There is a specific email address to which you can send your issue, which is email@example.com. Or, try the Live Chat function for a quicker reply.
Betfred Free Bet FAQ
Free bet opportunities can raise one or two questions. Need help? Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions below.
How Do I Calculate The Returns Of My Betfred Free Bet?
- When you come to place your bet using your free bet, you will have the option to use your free bet balance on your betting slip. Enter the stake as normal and tick the free bet box. Your estimated returns are automatically updated on your slip.
On Which Sports Can I Use My Free Bet?
- There are no sports restrictions stated in the terms and conditions for what sports you can use your free bet on, though Betfred reserve the right to change the T & Cs at any point. Check the terms and conditions stated before you create your Betfred account.
Can I Withdraw My Free Bet?
- Betfred rules state that your free bet must be wagered at least once before any withdrawals can be made.
How Long Do I Have To Use My Free Bet?
- You have a limited time after receiving your free bet, during which to use it. Any or all of the free bet amount left over will be removed from your account by the Betfred team.
Is There A Betfred Bonus Code Required?
- For your free bets bonus, you don’t need a Betfred promo code to claim your offer. All that is required is to set up your account and follow the terms which you can see above and on the Betfred site.
Where Is My Free Bet?
- You should be able to find your free bet at Betfred easily if you’ve met all the terms and conditions. The first place to check is the My Account section of your Betfred account. If you can’t find it, you should contact the Betfred customer service team who will help you.
Are There Any Other Free Bets At Betfred?
- Betfred is renowned for their range of promotions and bonus opportunities available regularly. Free bets are regularly available, check out the Promotions tab to see what’s new.