The Ultimate Guide to Betfred Payment Options
After you create your account at Betfred, making deposits or withdrawals is quite easy. In this review, we will describe all the basics of making a Betfred payment as well as all the methods that you can use, their respective transaction fees, the limits and any conditions that must be met. Here we go!
Betfred Payment Terms and Conditions
It is obvious that for you to start making a Betfred payment, you must be a registered player in the casino. Once you are a member, carrying out a Betfred withdrawal or cashing-in isn’t a problem. But then, you should be aware that the house has some conditions that must be met before proceeding to make any financial transactions both on the full site and on mobile.
The following are the conditions:
- You must reach the least required age of 18 years. You will verify your age by providing your identification documents.
- Accepted players should be from the accepted countries listed on the website
- All the Betfred players must have a legitimate bank account, credit card or any other accepted payment options accepted on their site with matching names.
- You should always abide by their terms and conditions when carrying out any Betfred payment.
Step-by-step Guide to Payment
Below is a detailed procedure of making Betfred withdrawal and deposit transactions via the payment modes available on the website.
How to Do a Deposit
Follow the steps below when you want to make Betfred deposit:
- Sign in to the Betfred site using your email address and password
- In your account, navigate to the Betfred deposit tab and click “deposit.”
- You will be prompted to enter the amount you want to deposit (a minimum of £10).
- Choose the payment method for making the deposit
- Use a Betfred promo code if you have one
- Confirm the payment you have made and submit it.
Bonuses are part of the Betfred casino. When making the first Betfred deposit, make sure that you grab the welcome offer
How to Do a Withdrawal
Withdrawing funds to your account is also pretty easy. To make Betfred withdrawal take note of the following steps:
- Sign in to the Betfred site using your email address and password.
- Move to the to the “withdraw” tab
- Select you Betfred payment method among the listed
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click confirm then hold on for your money to hit your account (the speed will depend on the payment option you use)
Betfred Payment Method Details
Betfred casino offers a wide variety of payment methods for its users. The house permits payment via credit and debit cards as well as e-wallet options like Neteller, Skrill, PayPal and many more. In this section, we’ll have a teardown of all Betfred payment options that you have for both deposits and withdrawals.
For making Betfred deposit transactions, here are the limits, fees and transaction speeds.
|Method of Deposit||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Fee of transfer||Period/duration|
You should note that in bank transfers, you will incur a £7.5 charge on any deposit below £170
For Betfred withdrawal transactions, the table below describes the limits, fees involved and the duration takes to be fully processed after the processing period of up to 48 hours
|Method of withdrawal||Minimum withdrawal||Maximum withdrawal||Fee of transfer||Period/duration|
|Credit/debit cards||£5||£9,999||Free||1 to 3 days|
|Neteller||£5||£4,000||Free||Within 24 hrs.|
|Skrill||£5||£6,500||Free||Within 24 hrs.|
|PayPal||£5||£5,000||Free||Within 24 hrs.|
|Bank Transfer||£25||£25,000||Free||3-7 Days|
Betfred allows for 1 free cash-out via bank transfers per month, all subsequent withdrawals will incur a £12 fee for standard cash-outs while a £25 will be levied for urgent withdrawals.
However, the house isn’t responsible for any transaction fees that the specific merchants may charge you. In addition, transaction limit will be set with the equivalent exchange rate from the limits stated above.
FAQs Regarding Betfred payment
- What are the fees for transfer (for deposit & withdrawal)? Are there any?
There is no transactional fee that you will incur when making deposits or withdrawals as long as you stay within specific limits. However, for bank transfers, you will receive a £7.5 levy on any deposit below £170 while only one free cash-out is allowed via per month. All subsequent withdrawals will incur a £12 fee for standard cash-outs while a £25 will be levied for urgent withdrawals
- How does the “proof of identity” process work?
To prove your identity, you will be required to upload your legitimate identification documents for account verification. Remember that the casino guarantees the safety of your documents.
- Minimum deposit/withdrawal?
In each Betfred payment, there are some set limits. The minimum amount you can deposit or withdraw into your account is £5 while the maximum will depend on the payment merchant you use.
- Time of transfer for both (deposit and withdrawal)?
While deposits are processed instantly, Betfred withdrawal transactions speeds will depend on the payment merchant you choose after up to 48 hours of processing the cash-out
- How to cancel a Withdrawal?
In case you want to cancel your Betfred withdrawal, you should click the “Cancel withdrawal” button before 24 hours have elapsed since the withdrawal.
- Which currencies are available on the site?
The house allows transactions in many different currencies including dollars, Kronor, Yen, Baht, Ringgits and Rand apart from the UK sterling pounds. This makes it possible for the players across the globe to place their wagers with their respective currencies
- Do all the methods listed above for international transfer?
As we said before, Betfred casino operates at international level. You can always use the payment methods listed in every country that is accepted by Betfred casino.
- Which are the payment methods available?
The following are the Betfred payment methods that are listed on the site:
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer
Betfred Customer Service Evaluation
The Betfred casino customer service team will always be available to you 24/7 in case you run into any problem. To get in touch with Betfred customer service, you can call them via the toll-free number; 0800 03 20 878 or email them at email@example.com. They also have real-time chat feature in case you have questions that need urgent solutions. Generally, the support crew is quite friendly with good response times to provide solutions whenever called upon.
To get a full verdict of the Betfred gaming site, check out our full review here!